Elisa Champions Circuit Points System revealed!
We are happy to announce the joined pointing system that connects all of the tournament operators to the #ElisaChampionsCircuit!
GRID Integrity Services, as the official data partner, will be coordinating the points across enrolled competitions. These partnering tournaments include Funspark Ulti, HSH Series, and Elisa Invitationals. A new addition to the crew will be Pinnacle, who has recently been enrolled in the circuit with their Pinnacle Cups across 2021.
- Elisa expands esports operations globally and joins forces in order to form a $2,7m CS:GO tournament tour for 2021-2022, paving a way towards a new tier 1 event for the global esports fans.
The points will go towards qualification to the 2022’s Elisa Champion of Champions event. At the close of all the marked competitions, the top six teams will gain automatic qualification to Elisa Champion of Champions. Previous competitions by all enrolled partners, including Elisa Invitational Spring 2021, Snow Sweet Snow 1-3, Spring Sweet Spring Cup 1, The Pinnacle Cup 2021, and the Funspark Ulti 2021 Europe Regional Series, will be included in the rankings.
- Win the Tournament (15 Points)
- Finish 2nd Place (10 Points)
- Player with Most MVPs (5 Points)
- Top 3 Round Difference Teams (3 Points, 2 Points, 1 Point)
- Player with Most Kills (3 Points)
- Win Main Swiss, 2 teams (3 Points)
- Team with Most Wins (2 Points)
- Team with best GRID rating (2 Points)
- Win Regional Swiss, 2 teams (2 Points)
- Player with best GRID rating (1 Point)
- Win GSL Group (1 Point)
- Every match played (1 Point)
- Every win (1 Point)
- Participating in the event (1 Point)
The purpose of the points system is to increase competitiveness and reward the teams who put the most playing time into the competitions over 2021.
“Over the last 2 years, our Integrity Service team and technology has become paramount to protecting the competitive security and commercial interests of our partnered TOs and publishers. The opportunity to partner with Elisa across their landmark Tournament Circuit the Champion of Champions and combine both our data analysis with our integrity team’s work is the perfect fit.
We look forward to all the action that is set to unfold across the 2021/22 season, and have worked towards conceptualizing a points system with Elisa that rewards all of the participating teams for their hard work and grind through the lower stages of the competing cups, as well as those good enough to win each of the competitions!” Tom Warburton, COO of GRID Esports.
“We have been searching for a long time for the right kind of partner to provide our Elisa Esports tournaments with the best possible integrity services. With GRID we can trust that all of our tournament data is handled securely and professionally. By joining forces we can now create something new and exciting that has never been seen before in the modern CS:GO era.“ Teemu Koski, Head of Elisa Esports.
You can follow the points updates every couple of weeks at @ElisaEsports, @TheEsportsBible, @PinnacleEsports, @RelogMedia & @Funspark socials.
Check out the 7th of May Points standings below!
Top 10 Points Total as of the 7th May
Overall Standings as of the 7th May
● SnowSweetSnow #1: FunPlus Phoenix
● SnowSweetSnow #2: HAVU
● SnowSweetSnow #3: mousesports
● SpringSweetSpring #1: forZe
● Pinnacle Cup 2021: Gambit
● Funspark ULTI 2021 Europe Regional Series #1: HAVU
● Elisa Invitational Spring 2021: SKADE
About Elisa Esports
The go-to Nordic esports operator with strong roots in the Finnish esports scene. Our mission is to provide a sustainable ecosystem for teams and players, by creating a path from grassroot activities to the world class esports events. We want to offer the best quality broadcasts and the best value in entertainment.
About GRID Esports
The leading provider of data solutions for the esports industry, leverages revolutionary technology to embrace data in the digital nature of competitive gaming and overcomes sports specific data challenges. Established in 2018 the company looks to tackle the data market and provide data services for monetization and fan engagement for tournament organisers & game publishers.